WG@AP.net Before Mascots
There was a WG before the Official Mascots were created. This WG was born around 2007 or 2008. I am not completely sure but it was that long ago. Back then I didn’t know much about CSS code work but after lots of trial and error I was able to put a reasonably cool WG front page together. And I didn’t have any mascots. So, I used Angelic Layer as my theme. I owned none of the Angelic Layer Content. But It consisted of the following:
1. A Centered Header:
2. Awesome Background Image:
3. Nice Line Tag [Text Header]:
4. The Tiled Footer:
5. The Welcome Section had a little Blingee!
Rules of the Wallpaper Games
1) Keep the language clean
2) Contests will be created by me or anyone I choose. As long as they contact me first.
3) Prizes will be awarded for each contest. (Prizes will vary.)
4) Contest rules must be followed or your wallpaper will be denied/invalid.
5) Contest deadlines will not have extensions unless I see a reasonable amount of work into the contest. Then I’ll make the decision.
6)If I see any behavior I dem inappropriate. I will not hesitate to act.
7)Anyone can join
8)Wallpaper’s do not have to go thru AP. Only if you want.
8 1/2) Acceptable image links: AP gallery; MiniTokyo gallery; imageshack or any other image host(preferably with a thumbnail link. So, I can show off your work on the front page.)
Your Wallpaper Game Admin.
7. The Angelic Layer Headers
And that is what consisted of the first front page of WG@AP.net. It may seem just like pieces shown to you this way but put all together. It was pretty cool.